Sunday, January 21, 2007

signpost 1.21.2007

folks, i'm sorry it's taken a while, but they insist that it will take an editor before this blog is presented to the public. i've also been given the goal of contacting the local nami rep who's never answered the phone before. add to that my friend who's been dying of cancer, my mother, a court case where the clerk refuses to participate in discovery, no money for medication, well... there's a mess. so i plan on going back to the hospital to go off as many meds as possible, back to where i started.

but i will contact the local nami rep AND rebut the court case by trying to post my evidence here online even though my scanner here is broken.

again just bear with me.

thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home